Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

They have rooms!!!!

The girls have rooms! They and we are so excited. Jerry and the guys did a fan-tabulous job!
We are so very grateful to have such wonderful friends and family to help us in this project! If it weren't for the guys - Andy, Uncle Bones, Dale, and Dan this would still be a work in progress and Jerry and I would be at each others throats! :) Also, we want to thank Dave (David) Fast for doing all the flooring so quickly. The girls couldn't wait for him to come as they knew that was the last step in the process! I couldn't get the pics to post in the order I wanted so here they are in no particular order. (I guess that is what I get for not posting for so long)

Here is Emma's closet




Laine's wall looking from her bed.

The family room (still needs furniture and decorations the girls rooms had to take priority)

Laine's room (obviously)




Grace's room




Still Grace's room (obviously)



And yes, obviously Emma's room


The girls have been sleeping in their rooms since Dave left Wednesday night. We decorated Saturday all day. They and we are very pleased how well they turned out! Thanks again everyone that helped us! We couldn't have done it without you!
I have many more items to post about our life the last month, but that will have to come later...


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Chantal - They look fantastic!! I am so happy that you are all so pleased with the rooms...they are three lucky girls. Sounds like you have some fantastic friends! LOVE the rooms!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chantal~They look great~I bet the girls are thrilled, and I am sure you are glad to have it done! Great job decorating!

Ridenour Family said...

So cute!!!!! I love them all!

The McClure's said...

"Fan-tabulous" is right!! Now, where's Jerry's "Man Room"????

The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! said...

Adorable rooms!! I bet the girls just love them..love their names!! Where'd you get all letters?!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Love the rooms! I must say I'm a bit jealous of Emma's closet! :o)

Deb said...

Love the rooms!! So girlie!!