Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowy Days!

The girls had no school today because of the snow so they played in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Then, when I got off work I decided they could play out again for a little while! (Well a little while it was, as Emma lasted about 10 minutes!) This picture is just about 30 seconds before her breakdown!
Daddy is out pushing snow right now and probably will be most of tomorrow, too! We already found out there is no school again tomorrow for the three young ladies below.

I love the look of icicles hanging off of roofs in the winter. It was too cloudy (snowing too hard) to get a cool picture of the sunlight reflecting off of them like I really wanted, but I still like them!
While the girls were playing the cows made a little noise so I walked around the corner of the shed to see what was up with the cows. I guess they just wanted me to take their picture, too!
Everyone be safe going to work tomorrow...could be kind of tricky!
It really is pretty, but, since I don't get anytime off for this stuff, let's be done with it and...
Think SPRING!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Brings back memories... snow days! What fun for kids!! Bridget's sister Beckie, a teacher, loves them as well!! Great pictures!

The McClure's said...

Fun, fun!! The girls look happy to be off school. My poor kids are jealous - no snow days for the home schooled! :):)

Give everyone hugs and kisses from my crew!