Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The 2010 Lady Tarheels

Can you believe 2 posts in 2 days! I know...we were so preoccupied with the house that my blogging had to suffer. Hopefully, I can get back on track. So for a few posts we will be going slightly back in time to tell you of our lives...exciting or not!
So this post is all about Laine and her Upward basketball season! She did a great job this year! She has started to really figure out the game and is loving it! We still need to work on some things but things really start to click!
Here she is dribbling down up the court and setting up the "Heels" play.
Here she is receiving a pass from her teammate and buddy Cassidy. Cassidy was the quick, spunky, scrappy ball player...so fun to watch these two in action.

Here Laine is taking and making a shot! Yes I did catch one...she made quite a few points each game.
And here she is being announced before the game...this was her FAVORITE part! Just kidding...she actually disliked this part and wished she didn't have to be announced. I still think it is really cool!

I'm excited to watch her play again next year...we are even talking about getting a hoop up this year for her. Anyone for a game of PIG?!?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trirag said...

That's my Hot Stuff. Tell Laine I am proud of her! AND I will play PIG anytime.

The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! said...

That's awesome!! I wish I would have played when I was young!!

Reeborn Athletics said...

She's so cute! I love it!!! Wish we could've seen a game but it seems like bball is taking up all our time here!!! Tell her to keep up the hard work, it'll all pay off! (Hopefully in the form of a scholarship! Lol)

Love to you all!!

Tracy