Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Upward Stars Cheerleading 2010

Grace enjoyed another year of cheerleading for both boys and girls games on Saturdays this winter. She knows her moves and the chants, but sometimes she just forgets to smile with all that other stuff to remember! It is fun to watch her and her squad up there on the stage!
Here she is being announced before a game...she enjoyed coming out into the crowd!

Here she is with her friend Alaina (to the right) they are concentrating on the motions! Behind Grace is Miss Chesbro....sorry I can't remember your first name! :(

In between cheers she caught me taking pictures and obliged so nicely!

Here is most of her squad...they were all such sweet gals. I knew most of their parents...too funny.

I must say Upward really is a great program! I'm glad that my girls have been involved. They are making friends with kids from schools all over the area, learning skills in their sport, and most importantly learning a lot about themselves and getting scripture lessons as well....helping to shape their young lives.

As much as I love this program, I must say I am glad it is over for this year...bad mom I know, but we'll get to do it again and again....Emma hasn't even begun yet! :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! said...

How cute!!! I want Jordyn to be in upward one of these days too!!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

I'm so glad we have an Upward program in VW. Can't wait until Noah can play...still have a few years! And I'd hardly say you're a bad mom!

Michelle said...

Wow! 3 posts in 2 days?!?! That must be some kind of record, girl! That Grace is such a little doll...we just love her!

The McClure's said...

Great pics, Tilly! No basketball for Grace? Tell her that, shhhhh, cheerleaders aren't really athletes! :):) Lol, just kidding, tell her good job and to keep smiling!