Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School



Sorry so blurry (took through a window) but this is the 1st day - had to get the bus!

As I write this the girls are on the bus on their way to school. I had to do their hair today, and they had crisp new outfits to wear that they picked out themselves at the store. They were both very excited to get to school this morning! I hope that continues until graduation! I also hope after they get homework that they feel the same way (me too!)

Laine and Grace ready for 4th & 2nd grades!!

Laine - 4th Grader


Grace - 2nd Grader


I hope if you have younung ones heading to school today they are as excited as mine are! Emma will start next Monday, so there will be another 1st day of school post from me. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures! Grace's hair is cute..did she get it cut again? Kenzie was so excited for school...couldn't say the same for Brock, but he did say it was good when he got home!

Bridget and Cyle said...

So cute!! Hope to see you guys at the fair in a few! We'll probably head there Sunday and Monday! Great Pictures!!