Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last day of Summer break!

I can't believe it is already time for school to start again. This year all three of my kiddos will be going to school. Laine is in 4th grade, Grace is in 2nd and Emma will be starting pre-school! I can't believe it!!! It looks as though my plan to show you all our entire summer backfired on me...as it has been about a month again since I have posted on here... I wish I was better at this, like I was when I first started blogging. But, life throws us lots of things and we don't always end up doing what we planned.
Goodnews, with the start of school means the first day of school pictures. I'll try to post them tomorrow...at least some...Emma doesn't actually start until Aug 31, so another week till I can post her getting on the bus.
Until then, I'll leave you with some pics from our summer! Happy last day of summer kids (and teachers)!
Farmin'
Fourth of July weekend at Aunt Denise & Uncle Albert's Lake house!
Thanks again!!
Fourth of July Night - Jerry and his women!
Jerry Racing
Pepper's Baby Shower (baby Keller was brought home last night!!)
































No comments: