Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ready or Not Here She Goes!!

Monday morning, my baby, Emma, was soooooooooooo, sooooooooooooooooo, did I mention so excited to go to school. See Monday was her first day of Pre-school. The preschool she goes to even buses the students, so she gets to ride the bus, just like her big sisters! I was a little worried that the time would come to go and she would be real nervous and not want to go or throw a fit. Ha Ha! That's what I get for thinking!
Here she is around 7:15 A.M.

Showing off her Princess bookbag!

Isn't she a doll! I love her shoes!
(I think I figured it right, I think she is the class of 2024! Ha! )


This was at Grandma's around 8:15 AM.
READY TO GO!
At this point in time she told me "Nough pifures Mommy" (Enough pictures Mommy)! So I told her I would stop until the bus showed up. She kept asking Is the bus here yet, is the bus here yet. Finally at about 8:40 AM it showed up. She looked at me with her huge blue eyes and grabbed my hand. We walked out to the bus (which gratefully pulls in the driveway) and she just runs right up the steps...I had to say stop Emma I want to get your picture. The bus driver and helper even had to tell her to stop and turn around for Mommy to get her picture (they are so nice and understanding). I didn't even have to ask for a smile, and this is what I got........

8:40 AM - first day of many years to come....
I hope it is the same smile every day!
And just like that, my baby, who I can't believe is old enough to get on a bus and go to school without me, is gone! I know...it isn't like she is leaving home yet, but from what I hear that will be here before I know it too! Time flies when you are having fun!
She has had two wonderful days of preschool. I just hope she is always so excited to go to school!
Tonight we headed to the fair, YUMMY, but that will have to be another post.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures!!! She is so cute! That little cutie just melts my heart! LOVE the picture of her getting on the bus! :0)

The McClure's said...

I love it! All your girls are cuties and I'm so glad they're excited for school! Thanks for posting. Love to you all!

Ridenour Family said...

What a sweet post!