Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm not worthy...

to be called a blogger anymore! Man here it is the end of July and I haven't posted since the beginning of June!!! I should be hit with a wet noodle!!! Even Jerry told me yesterday, before he left to go work at the "Harley Party", "you really need to update your blog this weekend!"

WHAT... my husband that originally made fun of me everytime I sat down to blog, now is telling me that I need to update it!?! I seriously about fell over!!! So, as a loving and dutiful wife, here I am doing what I should have done long ago. Since I have so much to cover I may break this up in a few posts...but don't worry, I'll start doing better...I promise! BLOGGERS HONOR!!


We have been busy to say the least. Here are the major points...in no particular order:
  • Columbus Zoo trip with Otterbein Crew
  • visits with Trinity
  • racing
  • 4-H
  • Pepper's baby shower in Columbus
  • Adult only racing weekend - AKA Lionel Richey weekend - too funny!! :)
  • sleepovers
  • parades
  • cookouts
  • swimming - although not so much weather not cooperating
  • gardening - kind of
  • playdates
  • movies
  • garage sale preparations
  • TWILIGHT
  • NEW MOON
  • ECLIPSE
  • BREAKING DAWN - Those last four are the main reason for not blogging! Such wonderful books, but sooooooo amazingly addicting!

I have just started another class at work (trying to get my CPCU) so I'm sure I'll have lots of blogging ahead as I procrastinate from my studies! (Not much changes does it Natalie, Trisha, Tracy and Pep...if you lived closer I'd call you and see if you wanted to make a Meijer run, but since you don't I'll just blog) I'll try to keep my narative out as much as possible, with just some captions to get it all in. I'll also try to keep it in order, but we'll see how that goes. This may have to be a few different posts. So let's begin....

June -

PEONY PARADE - the 1906 steam pumper (we keep in our museum at work), preparing for the long parade walk.After the parade we met up with my friend, Jodi, she loves the girls and they love her!

Hangin' round the fountain after the parade, before ice cream and the park. We promised we would get together w/ Jodi again this summer and haven't yet...it is a MUST! Aren't my girls such hams!COLUMBUS ZOO TRIP w/ OTTERBEIN CREW - Annually for the last 3 or 4 years.(we can't decide which) my bestest, sweetest girlfriends from the OC (Otterbein College) meet at the zoo with our entire gang of kids...every year the kids multiply in numbers! Next year will be no different as Pepper is joining the Mommy Club! We are all sooooo excited for her! Anyway, here are a few pics from our day.

The kids were eyeing the water park and even asked if we could do that instead of the zoo...maybe some year. I love how they are stair stacked and we didn't even ask them to.

Trisha brought her Mom & Dad to help with the boys since she just had Miss Sidney 7 weeks prior to our trip. It was great to see them! They were another set of my parents...I had many sets growing up! :)

Pepper was getting practice with holding little ones...Kendall is a sweetie to practice with...although Pep never did change a diaper. :)

Tracy with Kruz and Kendall, Emma is looking at the baby Elephant, she called it Dumbo all day long.Nat, Pep and Trish laughing about something, who knows what, we laughed all day!

Our youngest zoo member...Miss Sidney. 7 weeks old and we only saw her awake for a few seconds...Oh what a life! Isn't she sweet!

All the kids (minus baby above and Tyson and Jackson who had went home w/ Grandma and Grandpa a little while before this was taken) sitting down being good. Just think, next year there will be yet another! Ages range from 7 weeks to one turning 13 in September! Wow...so hard to believe they are all growing up so fast!



Well, I better give the computer a break for a little while....I'll post more (no I'm not just saying that) tomorrow.

2 comments:

The McClure's said...

You know, your slacking affects me too. I was ready to post those zoo pics on my blog the day after the zoo but SOMEBODY was holding them up......hmph! Lol, isn't summer great? Being so busy all season long really gives you something to look forward to during the down time in the winter. I love it.

We miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again. Me and Nat need to travel to you guys sometime soon!

By the way - did the girls get Kori's 'braids' (AKA TANGLES) out of their hair ok?

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Yes, a little conditioner and all was good! I'm glad you all are so patient with my posts! But I will post more...hopefully tomorrow even!