Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm not worthy -Part II

See I didnt' lie to you...here I am to post some more about our summer. Let's see I think I was on June when I left off...
Well since June is when we swam the most lets do some swimming fun photos...

Grace and Stephanie
Laine & Lillian
Helping to fill Dale & Amy's pool...see how much help they are!?!

Ashlynn & Ezra came over and swam after a 4-H meeting.

Ezra left before I got my camera out...sorry buddy!

Haley has come to swim a couple times, and gets braver each time...

See !!!!

Little Miss Carley hasn't had any desire to swim yet :)

Trinity came over to put her feet in for the first time.

Emma just loves the water...now! It took her a while to warm up this year.


My girlies being silly in the pool with the jets on!

Papa was even in the water playing!

Grandma's birthday playing with Trinity...she got to swim a bit more that day...

She was so happy with her feet in the water she got upset when she was taken out!

Well, that's enough for now...got to do some work around the house, but I'll be back with more!

4 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

You're turning into a blogging fool and I love it! Keep sharing! Your girls are so cute and it looks like they're really enjoying their summer.

The McClure's said...

I love it! Wish we were neighbors!!

Michelle said...

Love your pictures...looks like lots of pool fun! We haven't been able to go swimming much either, so I have even fewer pics of the kids swimming, with the exception of Kenzie's birthday and vacation. So nice to catch up with you on your blog...we'll have to get the girls together soon...Kenzie is missing Grace!! Great pics!!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Yes, you are right...we will have to get the girls together soon...school will be starting before we know it. UGH, but at the same time it will be nice...But that means summer is coming to an end...already:(