Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PIGS!


Tonight we got the pigs! 6 total. The kids love the baby pigs.
However, their neighbors had to check them out...I think they were a little uneasy about the upkeep of the pigs living next door! :)

We saw a lot of other animals at the Columbus Zoo yesterday, but I didn't have enough time to make a post about that yet...check back tomorrow or this weekend, I hope!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you can borrow the books...I promise you won't be able to put them down. I will drop them off tomorrow night after baseball. Great pool reading for sure! Drew is very excited about the pigs! Great...lol! Oh, and Ryne was not asleep...just being silly, he's so cute and such a ham!

Michelle said...

Awwww...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and yes, I bought them all new...even splurged for the hardback! They were addicting and I couldn't wait for the paper back version.

The McClure's said...

Please, PLEASE, post a picture of Jerry in some bib over-all's and a pitch fork!!!!!!!

Ridenour Family said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm blushing! (I check out yours every once in awhile, too. Your girls are so cute!) I do the collages on picnik.com If you haven't tried it, you should-it's so neat! I made the header there too. Take care- and now we're officially not "stalking" since we are out in the open! ha
~Tricia