Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, February 15, 2009

This Week - the quick version

A pretty good week this week. Above is Grace cheering at her Upward game. She had a bit of a sore throat and wasn't quite up to par, but she was still movin' & groovin'! Below is a picture of Laine in action in her game. She seems to get a little better each week.
Emma is getting better at watching her sisters. We had to sit for 2 hours straight again, and for a 3 year old, she did great. She is always wanting me to take some pics of her, so she can take the camera from me and look at them. We are all getting anxious about Trisha & David's new baby. Her Dr. told her probably this week sometime, the baby will be born, but we all know how that goes...so we are all "patiently" waiting. Well some of us anyways... Emma keeps saying, "When is Shishy (Trisha) baby coming out?" "I want to go see Shishy's baby". I hope for our sake and of course Trisha's that the baby is here soon. Emma was pretending to be Trisha last night...too funny!!
She has been practicing how to hold the baby, with mommy's help! She'll be a great cousin..I hope. This evening we ran to Ft. Wayne to do a very little shopping and we called and Trisha came and met us to eat supper. She still looks great, even though she is going to deliver very soon. She is all baby! Such a great, exciting time... Trisha, we wish you a wonderful, quick delivery! If you need anything, even someone else to yell and scream at, you can call us and we'll listen! We are very excited for you & David!
Friday we went out for supper to Kalida with some friends and had so much fun...we laughed the entire way home...it was a great ab workout. I love working out like that!

Well, I'm sure there is more, but I think I'm going to stop boring you all for now. We'll keep you posted if there is any baby news!
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Emma is so cute! All your girls will be great cousins! Can't wait to see pictures of them with Trisha's sweet little baby.