Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAIR & More Hair

Today, since we didn't have too much going, the girls let me do their hair. Emma is the only one that didn't allow me touch her hair. Although Emma helped me do Laine's hair. Laine's we made look like it had been permed. Here is the before....





And here is the final product...
Then with Grace we went back to the 80's and "Crimped" her hair....yes I said "Crimped"! She looked so cute!
Kinda fun! By the way the weather finally broke and melted most of the snow around here. Since it warmed up I let the girls go outside for a little while. Looked kind of funny, but Emma wanted to go for a sled ride so big sis made her wish, even without snow. Too Funny!

To keep up on what's been going on: Not much!

Laine keeps getting better and better at basketball. She has games on Saturday mornings through the Upward program. She had her best game this past Saturday, she finally became agressive. Grace is a cheerleader in the Upwards program also. She is enjoying it. I like watching both of them play and be involved.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

the Eggernest said...

ugh... I am not sure if I am anxious or apprehensive (both?) of the future of my Vman as a 'big boy'.. your girls make me stop and think about it! :)

the Eggernest said...

P.S. WHO OWNS THE CRIMPER!?!?!?!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

I own the crimper and I'm proud of it! Ha Ha!