Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blessings from Above

We want to welcome the newest member into our family and Congratulate Mommy Trisha and Daddy David!

Please meet our new Neice/Cousin, Trinity Rose! She is so beautiful! Even if I wasn't biased I would still think she is gorgeous! Just look at her complextion and that hair! :)
Trinity Rose ~2/22/09 ~7lbs. 4ozs.~ 20 in. and loved by many!!!


We were lucky enough to meet her just about 3 hours after she was born. We all love her very much. Jerry already has nicknamed her "Rosie" and Emma is so cute talking about "Baby Ti-ti-tee!" Laine and Grace also are in love with this angel! Trisha (the new, proud Mommy) had a good delivery things went quick and pretty "easy" if you can say a natural birth is "easy!" She and Daddy David were both glowing with pride when they introduced us to this beauty!
I have a picture, but I think Mommy would kill me if I put it out here, so you'll just have to believe me.

Well, baby is pretty much the topic of conversation around here. We just can't wait till the next time we can go visit (and take more pictures)! Miss Emma and Grandma are staying with Trisha and David and Trinity for a few days, helping out as only Grandma's can! I haven't got to see Grandma with her yet, but I'm sure she also glows while holding her. I'll try to get a picture of that soon too!


Note to Emma- It was a quiet night here tonight with out you! You help "Ma-maw" and "Shishy" with "Ti-ti-tee", be a good girl and give her and yourself kisses for me! Mommy (Daddy, Laine and Grace, too) miss you and love you bunches! See you in a few days! I ~ LUV ~ YOU!!!! NIGHT! NIGHT!

For all of you here are a few more pics!



Just about 3 hours young!

We aren't too excited....are we?



Even Uncle Jerry is proud!

Gotta love Baby Feet and itty bitty toes, even w/ bandaids!

We got to see her pretty eyes...after we made her mad by waking her up!

2 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! Thanks for finding me and letting me know! We'll be in town this weekend, hope to see you guys...it's been a while!!

The McClure's said...

Congrats Auntie Chantal!! She looks beautiful!