Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving






For those of you who don't know who the "Wonder Pets" (Emma says "ducky or Ming Ming") are, here you go...Emma's favorite cartoon charachters right now...other than "Bumbo" (translation, Dumbo).

Turkey day is now past, and I am pretty sure I won't have to eat for a long, long time. Not saying I won't, but I wouldn't have to.
We've had some not so great excitement the last 2 days. Trisha was in the hospital overnight last night, but seems to be fine now. Baby and Mommy are good...thank goodness, nothing a couple of pills can't take care of. Jerry's uncle has been put in the hospital, and unfortunately they don't seem to know what is wrong, given him a couple ideas, but nothing definite. He is currently in ICU, so please say a prayer for him. Also, another uncle of Jerry's is in the midst of a rather large fight with cancer, and he could also use any extra prayers you could share.
I did get some good news this week, though, my girlfriend from college had her 4th baby last week. She had another girl (2 boys, 2 girls), I know they are all doing well, but havn't gotten a chance to talk to her to get all the details...hope to get in touch yet this weekend! I so love babies!! Especially, if I can hold and play with them and then give them back! Ha Ha!
No, you are not seeing things, Laine & Grace both picked out the same dress and shoes! I know, I about fell over myself!!!
Well, that is about it for now. I'm full and tired and ready for bed, but wanted to post a couple pics and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I took the girls to work to do a Christmas photo shoot tonight....didn't go as well as planned, as lots of lights were off (bad planning on my part) but I got enough for our Christmas cards! Well, that is about it for now, I'm full and tired and ready for my bed! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving...good luck to all of you fighting the crowds tomorrow!
Grace at her first cheerleading clinic a couple weeks ago.
Emma riding the Merry go Round at the Mall. Ohio State vs Michigan day! Go BUCKS!


No comments: