Happy Holiday season! In a few short hours it will be December! Wow!
We were very busy this weekend, preparing for Christmas. We got our tree up and the decorations around the house. As you can see, I've even decorated the blog! (please disregard the top links... I loved this template, but it is made more for a store, so I'm not using all the link things...mainly b/c I don't know how to, ha ha) The girls were a huge help this weekend! They had their kid moments, but they were really good helpers...even Emma pitched in a little. The house is very festive...now if I can just get myself in the mood! I have lots of shopping to do....hope I can get it all done in time! 
I hate to say this, but I did some heavy cleaining too. I went through 2 Swiffer dusters! UCKY!
I never realized how filthy my house really was. Not anymore!!!! Except, don't look at my kitchen floor....it needs mopped badly, but I ran out of steam!
The girls were great helpers, but they also got some fun time too. We actually had a dusting of snow and the girls woke up and decided they had to go out and play in the snow! They were so fun to watch!
1 comment:
You go girl! I need some of your motivation to clean!!
Post a Comment