Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not much happenin' round here...

Em trying to go to Vegas!


just the normal. Going to school, going to work, fighting over who said what, running to pre-school with Emma (which Emma is making progress - ask her to say yellow for you....too cute), playing volleyball, and Jerry's coon-hunting. The "CoonBusters" have been hitting the woods' hot and heavy this year, once again! Even thought the temps have been less than hot! Down right cold....in fact they took off last night b/c it got too cold. If you didn't know the "CoonBusters" rarely take a night off! I really don't know how they do it. Jerry stays out until 4:00 am a lot of nights and then will still go to work for a full days work and then maybe sleep for an hour or two, 3 if he is lucky and then gets up and does it again! It must be in their blood, because I think it is pretty boring, but they are addicted! Is there a Coonhunters Anonymous out there? :)
Other than that, I guess we are pretty boring. Although Grace had her first Cheerleading practice last Saturday. She seemed to actually like it.....I'm still not sure how I feel about her wanting to cheer....(please don't tell her what I used to say about cheering, you gals that know what I mean....keep quiet...at least for now). This is Upwards though, so not only is she learning cheering, she is also learning self esteem, teamwork, values, and even a little extra scripture. This program sounds really great. I can't wait for Laine to get started. She will be playing in the Upwards program also, but she is going to try her hand a basketball. I hope she has a good time. She has to be better at it than her mom ever was.....I was really crappy!!!!




That is all for now catch ya next time......


GO BUCKS! Beat Michigan!!!!!

No comments: