I had said in my last post that Friday is the big day, but does anyone know what Friday is? Well, to most of you it is just another "last day of the work week", to Jordyn it is her 3rd birthday, but here in the Spoor household it is....drum-roll, please! Jerry & I have been married 10 years today!!!! Yes, I know hard to believe, and maybe some of you didn't think we'd make it even 5 years, but we have and we are going strong! The child bearing is done...now to the next phase of our relationship...helping them grow up to strong young women. I know we have a long way to go, but just think when we have our 20th Ann. Laine will be 18 (off to college or off working), Grace will be 16 (ugh- driving...don't even want to think of that) and Emma will be a teenager, almost (12 and three-quarters).
Anyway, Jerry and I have had our differences, but have learned to live with them, embrace our strengths and forgive our weaknesses. The last ten years have flown by and have been the best years of my life!!! So many memories that I can't even start to count! I just want to say, "Jerry, I love you with all of my heart forever and always, and Go BUCKS!"
For our Anniversary, I have bought us tickets to Saturdays OSU game at Ohio Stadium against Purdue. We will be in Section 22A 35 - 40 yard line...looks like good seats...we'll see. I hope he enjoys my gift! Dan & Danni have so sweetly volunteered to watch the girls for us. Weather looks great too! I'm really looking forward to our afternoon away!
I am attaching 2 pictures from our wedding day!

The happy couple.
Our beautiful wedding party! Does anyone know these people?Thanks to all of you who have stood behind/beside us through this journey so far! We are very lucky to have you! Happy 10th, Honey!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys! WoW, I remember that day, it was beautiful! Congratulations, enjoy your dad together and GO BUCKS!!
Congrats on 10 years! Hope you enjoyed the game.
Post a Comment