Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We saw the Buckeyes!

It definately wasn't the best game the Buckeye's have played (we did win thought), but it didn't matter, Jerry and I got to have our 10th Anniversary Date! I loved going to the game and being in the Buckeye Nation atmosphere!!! It is such an experience! It was almost a surreal feeling! The colors themselves are so bright and vibrant (considering everything is Red and White). The sounds of TBDBITL, the cheers from the fans, and the O-H-I-O every little bit, oh and the bell that is rung for the 3rd Down to pump up the Fans for the Defense. Can you tell I loved it and would LOVE to go back!!! Don't get me wrong...I like watching from my couch, but it is such an experience! Jerry had a good time too! It was fun to do something, just us for a change. We don't do that very often, which is fine...we love hangin' out with our friends, but it is nice to hang w/ the hubby every now and again!! :)
I'm going to add a slide show of the pics from the game. Our seats were actually better than the e-bay ad stated. They said 35 -40 yard line. But we were actually on the 46 yard line and only about 30-35 rows from the field! Yes, AWESOME!
Halloween is coming... Trick or Treat has been announced for the 25th. The girls are happy...now we just have to find an outfit for Laine. This weekend so much is going on..still trying to figure it out. We must get a costume, the Apple Festival, Otterbein's Homecoming (our 10th reunion), racing, and of course cleaning and laundry (oh yeah and studying). I must make a decision soon! I promised Natalie I'd call her back by today...oops...sorry Nat, call ya tomorrow!

If you are an addict to blogs as I have become. I must tell you of another one I'm loving right now. www.4littlemen.blogspot.com . Jen got me hooked on this....Thank you! This young lady has 4 young boys and now a set of girl twins! The pictures are just toooo cute.

Well, I'll catch you all later. Stay posted for the pics...hopefully yet tonight...we'll see!

No comments: