Laine and Grace are doing pretty good in V-ball and Emma has made a new friend, Olivia. They like to play when their big sisters are playing volleyball.
Yes, Aunt Trisha has had her ultra-sound and it appears there will be another little girl in the family! How exciting! I'm going to be planning a shower for her....this will be sooo fun!! If anyone has any great ideas that they have seen please let me know.
Speaking of babies, Nikki, my friend from work, came in today and I got to hold little Noah. He is so perfect. He is very inquisitive, alert, and strong. His mommy and daddy are doing a great job, because he was so intent and happy. Thanks for sharing, Nikki!! We miss you!

Sunday, Jerry came home from a race early and decided to move the garge. See Jerry tore down a house and the garage was supposed to go too. Except the garage was in excellent condition...a 1 car garage, so Jerry decided we could use it. They loaded it up with the 2 backhoes onto the trailer to bring it here. Then last Thursday/Friday, he poured a cement pad for the garge. It was supposed to go smooth and pretty quick. Well, 5 hours later they were still trying different ideas! Needless to say, it was getting kinda touch and go around here. Everyone was getting frustrated. They would lift it up with the crane and it would lean way over to one side and then to the back or to the front. I thought it was going to fall and crash into pieces more than once. They finally figured out a plan and moved the trailer from underneath it and moved it almost all the way over to the pad, when it fell, but it fell almost perfectly in place....AMAZINGLY! So it has been salvaged! Yeah. I'm attaching some pics of it. Quite a show!
We have my Educational Banquet tomorrow night for work at the Willow Bend. A great meal and some money...what can be better than that?!?
Friday is a big day... I'll post more on that later. Enjoy the nice weather!!!
I almost forgot..I took a couple shots of the girls in their Buckeye gear. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment