This week has again been busy! I guess that will be our normal from now on, that's what happens when you have 3 girls!
Laine & Grace started the week out with a volleyball clinic up at the YM on Monday. They learned a lot about the basics...hopefully they continue to learn and I hope they like it.
Then Tuesday, Emma & I went to school, she once again had a blast and did well for the teachers...I'm not quite getting the same cooperation at home. At least with her speech, now with potty training that is a different story! She is doing so much better...We aren't there yet, but at least we are sitting on the potty now for almost all of our #1's...unless we get busy and forget. But I'm still glad she is finally trying and is proud of herself. Also, Laine had Roadrunners right after school, I almost forgot.
Em-sitting on her potty watching cartoons.Wednesday was our free evening! Laine & Grace requested we go to the reservoir, so we packed up their bikes and Em's stroller and went for a long walk around the new one. We had fun! Then since we burnt some calories we went out for some frozen custard! What a treat!
Thursday night, Laine had volleyball practice after she had her Road Runners. She was a bit tired, but she was doing great with getting her serves over! She was trying to get me to pay her for each one she got over....Not going to start that, yet! :)
Friday night we ran over to K-mart...b/c I hate our Wal-mart and ate at Arnolds an old 50's diner type restaurant. The girls loved their milkshakes!!! Me too for that matter!!! Then we took Jerry, Dan, Andy and Dale Dominoes pizza for supper.
Saturday I took the girls and Danni & Miss Haley over to Aunt Trisha's house for a couple garage sales and to go to the Johnny Appleseed Festival. The kids were great! We had fun saw a lot of neat things and ate some very yummy apple crisps! Wow! I've missed those.
Today the pigs were loaded to take to the butcher tomorrow....it was a slow long process, but finally all 5 were loaded, cleaned and watered. Emma loved watching them, but now she really likes the cows more, so I guess that is good since the piggies are gone!
1 comment:
I miss breaking with you girls. That's about the only thing I miss, but it's so nice to get on here and still find out what's going on in you and your girls lives! Tell everyone I said hi. I'll try to come in sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Post a Comment