Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some odds and ends I didn't mention....

We have had so much going on with the start of school and fair getting ready to start, the garage sale, sleepovers, etc. that there are a few things I have forgotten to mention. None of these are earth-shattering, but to us it can be exciting!

Laine & Grace had been swimming so much this summer their hair was feeling like straw. I'm not kidding it looked like it and "crunched" just like it. So the week before school started I took them up to Heather (my long-time friend, sunday school chum and my hair stylist) for a "Malibu" to strip their hair of all the chlorine. They really didn't like sitting under the dryer. Laine sat for about a 1/2 hour and poor Grace had to stay under 45 min. She kept saying, "how many more seconds?" They were troopers though and their hair feels like hair again.Did you notice (probably not) but Emma even got some of her locks trimmed off this time. Her 1st haircut....she whined the whole 5 minutes. Oh well!
















Also, in the Spoor news.... we will soon be cow farmers along with hog farmers! Everytime I turn around we are adding some new "hobby." We went over to Dale & Amy's house the other night and I guess it will be ok. Emma fell in love with the cows... you should have heard her laughing! Everytime Dale took her over as soon as they would come back she would say something in her Chinese/Japanese dialect and point back to the cows.
Here are a couple pics of the building of the cow field and building. It went up rather quick!

I hope the girls learn to stay away from the electric fence! I bet if they touch it once they won't do it again!
Well, I guess it is fitting getting the cows since it is FAIR TIME! Yes, the fair starts today. The kids are sooooo excited. Bill & Chris again have the camper out there at the same place, so please stop by and say hi! Or if you don't know where it is call me and I'll tell you. If not, I'm sure I'll see you all at the food stands (my favorite place) or at the rides (the kids favorite)! Don't forget BUCKEYE FOOTBALL starts Saturday at noon! GO SCARLET & GRAY! GO COUGARS! GO BUCKS! Enjoy my new updated tunes!

No comments: