Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Thursday, August 21, 2008

School is Back in Session








Well school as officially started for Laine & Grace as of Wednesday. Laine is in 3rd grade in Mrs. Alvarez's class and Grace is in 1st grade in Miss Ryan's class. They both had a great 1st day considering....... We got up at 5:00 a.m. got the girls all ready, even took pictures and were ready to head over to Grandma & Grandpa's house (the bus picks them up there) but it was only 6:30. According to the bus schedule on the website, they would be one of the last ones on the bus this year. Last year they got on about 6:50 a.m. So we decided we would all wait to head over till around 7:00 a.m. Around 6:46 a.m. Laine looks out the window, over towards Grandma's house and says, "Mom...the bus is at Grandma's house....GRACE GET YOUR BAG LET'S GO!!!!!" I told them to hold up because it was too late...the bus was already leaving. I ended up taking them to school. I called home around 4:00 to make sure they got the home ok and they were not home yet! I was really starting to worry. Come to find out they showed up about 3 minutes later. Guess what, today they ended up catching the bus....on time! What a way to start the year off! The girls are liking school so far and that is ALWAYS a good thing.


No homework yet for Laine, but Grace had a paper tonight already. Now my homework on the other hand was about 2 hours worth last night... I felt like I was back in college! Ha! Pics from the 1st day! Enjoy! More to come! Fair starts next Wednesday and the BUCKEYES play Next SATURDAY!!!! YEAH!!! Go Bucks!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi Chantal... linked to your blog from the Trent and Carole. Feel free to venture over to my blog if you get some time.

Looks like your clan is doing well! Time is flying, summer's gone, kids back in school... I just don't get how is goes so fast.

Take care!!!!!

http://lilbitoluv.blogspot.com

Leah