Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Thursday, August 28, 2008

GO BUCKS!!!

Saturday is the big day....OSU takes the field. Kickoff is around noon! I can't wait!!!!!
I hope the girls let me listen to the game at the camper rather than go up to the rides....guess what...they won't have a choice! I have a few pics already from the fair, but I'm too tired to mess with putting them on tonight. I'll post some later. We already have 2 fish...they have tried for rabbits and thankfully they haven't won any of those. Emma is the devil child when it comes to rides. Uncle Ralph let her ride today w/ his granddaughters and now she wants to ride it all! She is not scared of any of the rides (big ones included)! I'm really going to have to watch her when she gets older....maybe she'll be the one to take on Daddy and Grandpa at the Dragstrip! So far all the food I have had is delicious as always and more expensive....oh well, the fair only comes once a year, right?!?
I almost forgot...we are officially cow farmers...we now have 3 here. Emma loves them, she is a farmer at heart I think....She was trying to feed the cow straw last night, he obviously didn't want it, so she took it and started eating it! She chewed and chewed and chewed...I thought it was gross, but it looked so funny I had to laugh! Finally she spit it out! ( Maybe this is why she has trouble going #2 sometimes - ha ha).
Everyone take care and I'll try to post pics soon! See you at the fair!
GO BUCKEYES!!!!

No comments: