Well we made it to the end of the fair and we still have enought money left for school lunches! I'm impressed. I felt like I just kept handing out money. Yes, I know it is my own fault for going so much, but the fair only comes once a year, the kids LOVE it and we don't go on a vacation, so this is a way of making up for it. Besides...I do love the food! Jerry is not a big fair fan, but he did come out and sit at the camper a few times and then for the races (which were very slim)...but still fun! The girls and I spent the night 2 nights and were at the fair everyday except for Wednesday, which the girls were not happy about. We had lots of fun, lots of hot days and the girls won some fish (which all died by Thursday). There are many things I didn't like about the fair this year, like stating rides start at a certain time (in the fair guide) but not really opening for an hour and 15 minutes later. Also, taking 2 of the most popurlar rides down Tuesday morning, but overall I think we all had a good time. (But I am glad it is over!!) Enjoy all the pics!
Great news, both the Cougars and the Buckeyes were victorious again this weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment