Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGGER FRIENDS!

I highly doubt I get to post another post before Christmas, so I wanted to make sure I wished you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I haven't been as good about blogging as I would have liked, but as I have said before I will try to be better...we will see!
I haven't gotten all excited about Christmas this year like normal, so my house isn't "all out Christmas" this year. Not sure why, this just seems to be an off year for me. Only the tree is up and the stockings, however the other night I did bring up 3 other decorations, 2 wreaths, and a table cloth, but that is it...I know, very strange. I even let the girls decorate the tree all by themselves this year and believe it or not I only moved 5 ornaments around! Again, that is very strange for me. I should have taken a picture of the living room...they had boxes and tissue paper and ornament hoods ALL over the placee, but we got it picked up and the tree is really pretty, even the Christmas Star is pretty even though it is horizontal instead of vertical! Jerry put it up and it fell over right away and Emma said, "there, the twee is bootiful" so we left it that way! Here are some pics from our tree.

Here are some of the "Christmas" pics I took of the girls....I even tried out the remote on the camera and hopped in a few too! Next year I will try to do the whole family....Jerry included....wouldn't that be great!!!!

Last but not least here is a picture of the snowy morning here on Saturday....that helped make it look a little more like Christmas!

Posted by Picasa
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
From the Spoor's

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute pics!

Bridget and Cyle said...

SO cute! Merry Christmas! And thanks for the message - we really appreciate it!