Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HOGROAST 2009...better late than never!

The 2009 Hogroast was already about a month ago, however I'm just getting to post these pics...I apologize to you if you have been anxiously awaiting these! Ha Ha! It is always such a great time. Tons of food and lots of friends... can't wait till next year!

Here are some of the younger partiers!
A bunch of miscellaneous shots from the day


Here are the fellas:
JERry ANdy and DAN! Along with Dale and Trent

CORNHOLE..BABY!! Check out our form! You have to make funny faces if you expect to win!

More posts coming...I'm so behind...sorry everyone (not like there are hundreds of you checking on me anyway) for few of you that do...stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The McClure's said...

Looks like so much fun!! Wish we could've made it.

I'm so glad you updated your blog....I've been watching and waiting! :):)

Love to the fam from all of us!!

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your new header...especially the one with the pink sweaters in color! :0)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks it was fun...we had a picture of Mr. Brock playing corn hole too! I'll try to get it to you. I'll try to post it on Facebook.

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Forgot to tell you Michelle that is what I did for our Christmas pics this year...you'll get one in a week or so...HOPEFULLY!

Williamson family said...

We also loved new header but your in the pics. who took them. Was it the "clickin chick" we'er in the market for pics. also let us know the prices

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks, glad you liked them, Williamson's. No, I took the pics myself with the remote button. It was difficult but it seemed to work out!
If you want to use the camera to do your family's pics...just let me know!

Hope you all are doing well!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know the click'n chick very well, I think she has a few free dates...now that she is done with school...give me a call or shoot me an e-mail anytime.