Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok, Ok Already we are still around!

I know it has been a month, but man it has flew by!!!
We have been busy, and stressed, but life as we know it will soon slow down a bit....I hope. School is almost out, I passed my test (thank goodness), we did a track meet, tried to go racing, babysat here and there, got pictures taken of the girls (I'll try to post next time), had a new addition added to the JERANDAN crew (another girl of course...is there anything else?!?), relay for life, 4-H, birthdays, and a whole list of other things, that I won't bore you with at this point. I will try to post some pictures soon, but I don't have time tonight! I just had to post a little something so that some of you (uh-humm, I won't mention any names -Jamie D and Carole) will let me be! :) I'll try to be a better blogger, but you know summer's comin' ( I hear 80's in the forcast for Wed.)

Take care and enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

The McClure's said...

I, too, have been checking your blog wait, wait, waiting...... I've got tons to blog about but am lacking in the Time Department as well. Hey, busy is better than bored......Can't wait to see you and the girls in a few weeks! Yay for a vacation day!!