Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Saturday, May 30, 2009

2nd and Last update in May!

Whew! Almost missed it...I can't believe it is almost June! The kids are now out of school for summer break, so now I can say I have a 4th grader, 2nd grader, and a 2-day -a-week pre-schooler! Wow! I can't believe it! Time really does fly! So what have we been up to? Well, lets see...

*Had Laine's 9th b-day party * went racing as a family * girls went swimming ( I have only got my feet in and that was even tough to do * got to visit with my far off California friend, thanks for the visit Ms. April * Had my sister here and she took pics of the b-day party (which I don't have yet so when I get them, ya'll can see them...Hint, Hint sis!) * got to meet a new JERANDAN daughter, Miss Carley Samantha joined the JERANDAN Sorority! * visited with Miss Trinity...she is growing so fast! * FINALLY ordered and received my new camera (after months and months and months of research, discussions and hours on the computer and in the stores....and yes I'm in love with it...however I have LOTS to learn! I can't wait to educate myself (poor kids are going to get tired of seeing it in their faces all the time...oh well, they'll get over it ha ha!) * got to see the cutest little Lab pups. * Had a pre-memorial day cookout, yummy! Thanks for everyone that came...it was fun! Gotta love those summer cookouts! * Kids are now out of school and are already bored...can you believe it! UGH! Don't worry I already put them to work today...cleaning out the play room.

Well it was not very organized, but that just about covers it. Enjoy the pics below. I tried to keep them in some order, but you'll get it. If not call or e-mail me and ask!







Enjoy the beginning of summer...I'll try to keep up on the blogging....when I'm inside ~ :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I just LOVE your pictures...thumbs up on the slide show! You are just going to love the new camera. So much fun. One day let's take the girls and do a photo shoot together!! FUN!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Count me in! I would love to do that. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two! :) We'll have to plan something before it gets too hot! Are you out of school too? I can't remember. Well, I have to go and bake a cake for tomorrow at work. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!