Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday EMMA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!
My baby is 3 years old today! I can't believe it! It's hard to believe that it was that long ago already. I was always told how fast time goes when you have kids, but I wasn't told that it goes in lightspeed!!
Emma is a sweet little girl who has a big heart and a bit of a short temper (I'm sure it's the red hair). She absolutely loves her sisters and school...she would go everyday if she could! I hope this lasts for about 15 more years...at least! She loves to play with her friends. Emma loves the Wii, puzzles, books and her Mr. Potato Head. Her current favorite movies are: Dumbo, and Care Bears. Her favorite tv shows are Spongebob, Wonder Pets and Blues Clues.

Emma is quite the spit-fire child. She is always on the go. Her favorite foods as of now are: eggs, popsicles, ice cream, chicken , grapes, apples, and marshmallows. And anything else that tickles her fancy.


I am so very proud to be her mom-me! She is a very special young lady and I am enjoying every minute of watching her grow up!

2 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Anonymous said...

A Big Happy Birthday to Miss Emma from the Motycka Crew!!
You are getting soooo big!!