Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We're Back!

Sorry, I haven't posted for awhile... I've been trying to catch up on our laundry and getting ready for the Hogroast (that post will be coming later) Well as you may know, we took a trip out to Las Vegas for a long weekend last weekend (Halloween weekend) with some friends of ours. What a wild time we had! Lots of fun, but not much winning! Too many stories to tell on here, but if you want a laugh or two...just let me know I'll give you some funnies! Here are a few of the pics from our weekend. The weather was nice...even a bit nicer than here, but not much. Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend last weekend. Vegas is nice for a couple of days, but much more than that and I'm ready to come home. Jerry is a bigger gambler than I and he said he doesn't think he'll ever go back. We have been there quite a few times though.


One of the best parts of the trip for me was getting the chance to go watch part of the National Event at the Las Vegas Drag Strip. It is an awesome track...I think Jerry and Dan would have rather been racing than watching, but it was fun for them too!
We missed the girls and they were happy to see us when we got home! That is the best part of coming home....knowing you have been missed! Needless to say Grandma & Grandpa were happy to see us too! They take such good care of the girls...I don't know what we'd do without them...always ready and willing to take the girls! What a blessing they are for us! Hope you enjoyed the pics.

1 comment:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all your stories when I come back...next week. Ugh!!