Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Monday, November 10, 2008

Jerandan & Spoor Contracting's 3rd Annual Hog Roast

The slide show you have just viewed was compliments of the 3rd Annual Jerandan/Spoor Contractings Hog Roast - 2008


FUN! FOOD! BEVERAGES! CORN HOLE! POKER! FUN!

Saturday was the 3rd Annual Hog Roast. If you recall, a while back I spoke of the joys of watching the boys load up the hogs....well one of those "Little Piggies" we roasted up and wow, it was delicious and not so little! BBQ pulled pork is awesome! There were tons of friends and family that came and shared the day with us. It was so much fun to see and talk with everyone. Although, I never get to talk to everyone as much as I'd like, but it was still lots of fun! My pics didn't turn out the best...I'll blame it on the wrong setting, not the amount of alcohol in the photographers blood. We had a blast, and I think the kids out numbered the adults this year. But it was obvious they had fun too! We had lots of talking, reminiscing, poker, euchre, and 4 sets of corn hole going on at once. Ooh, I forgot the basketball games, scooters, trikes, kickball, those watching the football games, and a few drinking games. Wow! What a day!

Needless to say, Sunday was definitely a day of rest!

1 comment:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Poor little piggy!! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm looking forward to coming back, just not leaving Noah. If only I could bring him with me!! Oh well, I'll get through it. See you soon!