Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still catching up!

Ok, here are some more pics of some of our major events I have not posted about.  This will be short and to the point...I think! 

First is the picture of my AWESOME volleyball team. Yes, I was the coach...I was REALLY stressed and a bit disgruntled over the whole thing, but it all worked out.  Tina, my Pastor's wife, and Laine's friend Megan's Mom, bailed me out and helped me out a lot!  It was actually fun....I'm sure only because of the great group of girls I had.  They were so much fun!  I couldn't have asked for a better team!  We ended up getting Runner's Up in the tournament! 

 
Halloween.  Laine decided she was too old to go so she just tagged along.  Grace didn't want to either till about 15 min. till time to leave.  However, she only trick or treated at the church parking lot...then she was done.  My witch (Emma) made it for the long haul.  We still have candy from that night!









A few weeks ago we went to visit Aunt Trisha and Trinity and ended up at the mall.  Emma got a special gift at the mall....can you guess what it was??
Yes, you got it...she got her ears pierced.  All her idea and she was great.  She never cried!  However we were shopping for Christmas outfits later and mommy forgot to be careful putting a shirt over her head....then she cried....BAD MOMMY!!!  But (knock on wood) she has been getting along great with them.  They look really good.  Hope Santa knows she has pierced ears....what a good stocking stuffer earings can be! :)

Lastly, here are my girls, and Miss Trinity, on our 1st Annual Christmas Cookie Baking night!  Trisha came over and brought her mixer and we made a batch of Monster Cookies (about 110 cookies) and a double batch of cut out cookies.  We even decorated them.  I think Trisha and Trinity left around 11:30 that night!  Not too bad for about 6 hours of work and 6 kids.  See we ended up getting 2 extra girls (ages 3 and 19 months) also...long story, but all the kids were great...they played and played! 

Ok, so there you have it...we are about caught back up.  Next post will be the HogRoast then I should be good.   Keep checking back...hopefully it won't be too long till I have that post ready!  Till then....Take care and good night!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I somehow missed these...how cute! Love them!!!