Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Friday, December 10, 2010

So Sweet!

Just a quick little post to show you all my beautiful little Neice! She came over and played last Friday night. Such a little doll! I wanted to make sure I posted a picture of just her, because she will be a BIG SISTER here soon and I'm sure I'll go baby picture crazy. She deserves her own little post! Trinity is such a little go getter...she hangs with the big girls very easily and loves every minute of it...that is until Uncle Jerry plays Ring a Round the Rosie! I'll never forget about 2 weeks ago I dropped my gals at their house for about an hour or so. I came back to pick them up and Trinity cried and cried...she loves visitors...and I think she has a special place in her heart for her Spoor Cousins! It was just the sweetest thing I have ever seen! We all love you Trinity!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweetie! I remember when you had her newborn pics on here! Can't wait to see the new baby! :0)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Michelle, you are right! She is growing so fast! As for the new baby, me either...so excited!

Anonymous said...

Can that little one EVER take a bad picture? I think not! She is the cutest thing ever!! Bec

Trirag said...

That was a sweet post. You are so right, she has a very special place for the girls in her heart. Cracks me up how she always is saying Lllllainnne, GRaCCCe, eMMA & Tel.
I say you want to see Jerry too and she say Yeah. I'll say you do want to see Jerry and then she'll say No No and shake her head....too cute!