Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy Kids + Busy Parents - Dedication = Lack of Blogging

Hi everyone!  I didn't fall of the edge of the Earth, in fact I've been keeping up on all of you, just not keeping up on the blog!  I have been absolutely awful at blogging this year, which is strange for as much that has been going on. 

Here are a few of the things we've been up to:

School started back up we now have a 5th grader (I can't believe it), 3rd grader and 3 day a week pre-schooler!


 Probably didn't need 2 of Em,  but I loved her modeling her shoes!

Celebrated my dear Grandma's 95th Birthday!  WOW...and she still push mows the yard! What a sweet, wonderful young lady!

Laine was chosen to play in the All-Star Softball game over in Ohio City...she was excited...they didn't win but had a lot of fun!  She had quite a few friends on this team, they were fun to watch!

My AMAZING girlfriends from our college days (The Crew - as we like to call ourselves) have been doing a zoo trip with all of us and all of our kids...each year there are more children to our group!   I am so glad we do this each year...sometimes it is the only time we get to see each other.  They are shopping this weekend in Dayton, however I'm going to have to miss because of the busy weekend here...more on that in a few. Aren't we amazing!  Can you imagine seeing us walking through the zoo!  It has to be a sight! :)   Yes there are 14 kids in this photo and 4 adults...5 if you include me behind the camera! There were 2 girls there that weren't ours, but our Main Man, Kyran couldn't make it so there still would have been 13!


Jerandan Portable Toilets ( Jerry, Andy, and Dan's business) always takes them out to the Harley Party out by Wetzel.  So, we (the wives - Danni, Niki, and myself) decide to take some pics of all our girls (yes all 3 men all have had only girls) to get printed so they can hang it in the shop.  So while, they are away, we go up to the building at 7 or 8 am...I can'r remember...we did early b/c it was so hot back then.  Our fabulous and talented friend Jaime (who has only boys by the way) came over and took tons of pictures with the girls by...whatelse....the port a pots!  They turned out so cute...as we knew they would ! 





 We had a cookout over here one evening and gave the photos to the fellows...the girls were so proud to give these to their Dads!  Here they all are after opening the gift.


The photos are now up at the building!  What was that??  Did you say you wanted to see them?  Well that's great news, you can see them this Saturday at the building on Sibley St.   You are all invited to attend the 5th Annual JERANDAN/Spoor Contracting's Hogroast! It starts about 2:00 pm.   Please stop out and have some BBQ pork and multitudes of other foods, just bring your beverage of choice.  Kids are welcome (however don't have them wear anything too nice...it has been cleaned but its not clean. We have a big screen tv set up for the Buckeye's to beat the Hawkeyes.  There are lots of people to chat with and corn hole games, euchre, and poker tourneys.  So much fun, we better see you there!

OK, well, I'm not even through 1/4 of what I wanted to tell you, but I can't keep my eyes open, so it will have to wait for another time...hopefully not 4 months!

Take care and hope to see you this Saturday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Missed you! You forgot to mention being a "superstar" volleyball coach! LOL! Loved Emma's little poses! :0)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks! You are sweet. I'll get to that next time...I was trying but my eyes just wouldn't hold up for anymore! I'll try to post again soon...I hope! Take care!