Sorry about this post....I had to break it into seperate posts, but when I published each one, the posted in backwards order! UGH!! Oh well! I tried! ;)
So, please go down to the one titled and then read them up.
Trisha, yeah, there were a few with her and Carley, but she was busy helping out with Haley, Emma, and Kayla...she was a big help! Yes it wasn't too bad! I had thought it would have been lots worse, but it was really kind of fun! :)
2 comments:
Very Cute pics. It looks like it was a lot of fun. What did Hot Stuff 1 do - avoid the camera?
Trisha, yeah, there were a few with her and Carley, but she was busy helping out with Haley, Emma, and Kayla...she was a big help! Yes it wasn't too bad! I had thought it would have been lots worse, but it was really kind of fun! :)
Post a Comment