Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Alphabet

My dear friend, Jen, tagged me in her last post (here) and I thought it was a wonderful idea! I have been hearing so many heart-breaking stories lately, that this is the perfect time of year to remind ourselves how thankful we are of what we do have!! She has called this a challenge, and I'm sure once I get started it will seem like a challenge, but really it should be easy to think of just 26 things that we are thankful for! I am guessing the trick is one for each letter…right, Jen? Ok, here I go…

A Anniversaries (yet another year here, together!)

B Buckeyes – even in tough times

C Chris – what would I do without my mommy-in-law…she rocks!

D Dan & Dale – to keep my hubby occupied most evenings

E Emma Claire

F friends and family – without them my life would be meaningless

G grace hannah

H Health & happiness in my life

I Insurance – without it I wouldn't have a job! It is great for my Family too! Don't like to pay for it but thankful we have it!

J Jerry – my One true love

K kickin' butt on the volleyball court – can you tell we actually won tonight!

L Laine Ashley

M memories, Motherhood, and Margaritas – without them I wouldn't laugh near as much! J Wow what a weird combo!

N Niece – trinity rose what a doll

O O-H-I-O GO Bucks!

P pictures – taking, editing, and looking at them…a picture really says 1000 words…and then some!

Q quiet time…like right now – kids are in bed and I can think!

R racing – another set of family and friends and lots of fun times!

S sisters & sister-In-laws – only one of each!

T Time spent with old high school and college friends…there is never enough of it!

U Understanding – knowledge = education – ability to learn – all that kinda stuff!

V Van wert – it is nothing big but it is a nice place to live with a lot of wonderful people…it's where my home, job, school, and life is.

W Water…I know sounds dumb, but really, if you didn't have it what would you use?

X XOXOXOXO…if you don't get it HUGS & kisses

Y You! Need I say more?

Z Zoo – the Columbus Zoo, we (me & the kiddos) have so much fun meeting up w/ friends there every June!


Yep it was a bit more difficult than it sounds…I am thankful for many other things as well, this is only 26! Sorry I had to talk more in mine, just cause I love to chat and it's my blog and I can….see something else I'm thankful for!

So, now I am going to pass the challenge on to 3 others to do the exact same thing! I tag… Michelle, Tricia, and Tracy!

No comments: