Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Laine's Pics

So next it was Laine's turn in front of the camera. If you know Laine very well, she is a sweet girl who smiles a lot, but when she gets in front of a camera she tries too hard to smile and ends up with Laine's cheesy smile. So this was a challenge...it was funny, many times I'd just stop and tell her not to smile, then we would get a real smile because she would then laugh! Too funny! Here are her photos...again, I would love to hear which ones you like and why and which ones you don't like and why! How else will I learn? I guess I could take classes or read books, but I don't have time for that right now...as some of you know! :)

1)

2)


3)

4)

5)

6)

7)
8)
9)
Thanks for checking these out...hope you liked at least one...we had a great time taking these. Stay tuned for Emma's shoot. We've done it...now I just have to post it....









7 comments:

Michelle said...

Love 'em! 2,3, and 4 are my favorites! You did a nice job editing them too! :0)

The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! said...

Love 2, 3, 7, and 9! All cute...You've got such great models!!!

Bridget and Cyle said...

I love the fading on 4 and 7 is absolutely gorgeous! You're doing great! I've gotta get myself a nice camera!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks ladies! Jen you are right, but I'm a tad biased! I loved the pics of Jordyn your Mom sent! Too cute!
Yes Bridget - you'll have to get one...they are a bit more in price, but if you love pics it is so worth it!!!!

Ridenour Family said...

I absolutely LOVE 7!!! Such a pretty girl, and a neat shot. I also love 2 and 7 ( I think those are the right numbers, I'd better go back and check!)
Great job, Chantal!

Ridenour Family said...

uhh. I meant 2 and 9!! (:

Trirag said...

Those are the BEST pictures of Hot Stuff 1 EVER!! Tell her GREAT job! I love the hair, the outfit and the backgrounds. Good job getting her to smile naturally. I can't pick which one I like the best. Could you keep the pumpkin she is holding in one orange? Make sure you print me some out of all three of the girls. They all did such a great job.