Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jerry!!! We Love You!

Well as you can probably guess...today (October 29th) is my true love's birthday. He turns the big 34 today!!! He normally doesn't get much attention here on the blog, but I'll tell you what, he always reads them. He is a huge part of the girls' and my life, so it is only fair that he gets his own post...at least one this year!


Jerry is a wonderful and sweet husband who doesn't always get the credit he deserves, especially for putting up with me and 3 little girls! He has adapted to a house full of gals quite well! (I hope once all the hormones kick in he still sticks around!)
He is an extremely hard worker, a business partner, a farmer, a contractor, a port-a-john -part-owner, a racer, a hunter, a card player, a best friend ....
a big hearted fellow with a "tough man" shell, a kidder, a kid at heart, a Buckeye fan (although not a happy one right now)....
and our ONE & ONLY.. NUMBER ONE DAD and HUBBY!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!! HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 comments:

The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! said...

Happy Birthday Jerry!!!! :)

Trirag said...

That was such a sweet post. Tell Jerry whenever he comes over again we'll buy pizza. Almost hate to say it, but we would probably have a better chance of him coming over if his back went out again. I wouldn't wish that on any one though! You'll just have to drag him over.

Michelle said...

What a nice post, Chantal! I don't know how I missed all of you updates, but it was nice to enjoy your blog this morning! We have GOT to get Grace over here soon...we miss her! :0)