Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Monday, September 21, 2009

Playing with sizes and colors

Been playing around for a while and decided to post a few switches I've been toying with. If you don't like them, please let me know. If you do, please let me know that as well. Also, I've been trying to figure out on my own how to make my photos larger and well, I just can't figure it out...I need tutoring...so if you know how, could you please leave me notes or a link on how to accomplish this. I would be very grateful. FYI - I like using Picasa for my pics so if I can keep using that and get larger photos posted it would be wonderful.

Anyway, I had planned on a large picture-ful post but Emma just got sick and I had to clean it all up and well, I'm just not in the mood now, so you'll have to settle on just this old one.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Like your changes! I found my directions for making the pictures bigger on the Four Little Men blog. Basically, I download them from Picasa to blogger and hit "save as draft". Once I get on blogger I get on the draft and click on "edit html." In all of those codes there is something for each picture that says s400 in there. You just delete the 400 and make it say 576. That is how I get my pics bigger. Does that help?

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Sure, sounds easy enough...I'll give it a try. Thanks!!!!