The other week my sissy-in-law asked if I would take some family pics of her fam, since they were going to David's brother's wedding. Of course I couldn't say no...we had fun! Miss Trinity was so funny...next time we'll have to spend a bit more time...we were on a very tight time crunch.
Anyway, Trisha, I had promised these at least a week ago, so here you go...finally. (Ok, so I know you already have them, but these were my favs.)
Thanks to Michelle B, for explaining the "Big Picture" to me! You are awesome!

5 comments:
Nice job! Thanks for the info...I figured it out too! Site looks great, text is a little hard to read maybe try lighter color for your txt color? Trinity is sure getting big! What a cutie pie!
Hey! I think you may have found your second career! Great, great job!!! When you coming to Columbus?? Maybe I'll put you to work here, too! :):)
Great job, Chantal! I bet your sister is really proud of those pictures. Little Trinity is just adorable...it seems like yesterday that you had newborn pictures of her on here! :0)
What a cute family! (great pictures, too!)
Thanks, everyone...I just love getting comments! I get all giddy inside when I see them! You are all so sweet! Thanks! Yes, I'm still playing. I have a "practice" blog that I'm trying new things on here and there, problem is I don't get to work on it enough with my class, kids homework, and activities. One of these days it will be on track! Thanks again!
Post a Comment