Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Egg-citing Morning!

Happy Easter Weekend, Everyone! This morning I got up early and ran (OK - drove) out to Walmart to get some items we needed and ran across the egg decorating kits....we haven't done this for a LONG time - pre Emma to be eggsact. Laine doesn't even remember decorating them before! (I know, what a bad Mommy) So, since Jerry and the kids had mentioned doing it I decided to break down and get some eggs and the kit. I stopped at Mickey D's picked up 1 large coffee, 1 large latte and 3 hot cakes for the girls. I know real nutritional, but hey once in a while can't be that bad...right?!? When I got home the girls were still sleeping, but it didn't take long for the hotcakes to do their thing and wake them up. We then had to do eggs right away! Emma didn't even want to eat, but we convinced her we had to wait for the eggs to cool so she had time to eat.

Before
They had fun, and it wasn't as bad as I had remembered.
During

Now all Emma keeps saying is, "Mommy, I wan tuh eat dat egg!" They sure make an eggceptional family! We all hope you have a wonderful Easter!

After


Laine's Laughies

Grace's Group


Emma's Eggs



The Whole Gang



Last night I was sent this photo of our favorite Easter Bunny! Sweet Trinity Rose! Happy 1st Easter, Trinity!!!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Little Trinity is so cute! I love your easter eggs! Kenzie was just asking if we could do that at home. If she sees these I'll be doomed for sure!!!

The Meyers' said...

Hey! That is the same egg decorating kit we got! I'll have to update with some of our pictures tomorrow! (We don't decorate until this evening.)

Bridget and Cyle said...

Wow! Looks like you girls had LOTS of fun! Your eggs look FANTASTIC! Have a great day - Hope to see you soon!!