I know you are probably in awe...no posts for 2 weeks then 2 posts within 1 day! Wow!
Friday we ate at Red Robin in Ft. Wayne. Emma tried a lemon...gotta love the face...so did Grace.
Laine didn't get to have her friend over like she wanted, as she wasn't feeling good, but today she is over at Megan's house playing...so it has all worked out!
Hope your weekend was as good as ours!
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Kenzie had such a good time...she loved jumping on the trampoline with you guys. Thanks so much for having her over! Unfortunately, she is home sick today with fever and cough...I really hope we don't pass it to any of your girls. Thanks again!!
The first pictures of Emma and Grace are priceless! And I love your new background. It finally feels like spring is on its way! Yay!!!
Post a Comment