Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Our Lives...Exciting or Not

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Well, this morning we had a little bit of an ice storm...it was beautiful, but it wasn't so nice for many trees and power lines around! Laine & Grace were not happy to not go to school! They were both supposed to have Christmas parties today. They got over it, although they still don't like it. Grace is worried they won't get their Pajama party.
The other week we had went to meet the guy who bought our baby...the red race car (the one we have had since we were married, actually Jerry had it long before he had me). I still can't believe she is gone! Here is the last picture we'll have of her.
We met the guy in the parking lot of the Belterra Casino/hotel. This was the weekend when Laine got sick 5 times in one night in the room (all over Bill & Chris's bed) and I had the other type of flu, which we won't mention. Grace & Emma played in the tub, and this gorgeous tree was in the lobby, except it is many , many Poinsettia plants, and yes they were all real! It was beautiful!

Well, I should be wrapping presents right now while Jerry is gone...he went with Coach Clifton to watch his daughter play basketball for Toledo University. He called and they won! He said she had 11 points and a nasty gash to the forhead. I want to get to a game...Jerry said he has a schedule, so hopefully we can make it to one...it sounds like he is having a wonderful time!

Ok, I'm going to go wrap! Enjoy your last weekend before Christmas...I still can't believe it!!!







No comments: