Last weekend I got a break from chasing kids, changing diapers and refereeing fights! Jerry and Dan decided to go race in Stanton, MI so Danni and I decided we could go too! Luckily, Grandma Chris was willing to keep the kiddo's once again so I could get away! The guys (Jerry, Dan and Dan's brother, Tim) left at 8 am and we (Danni & I ) left around 9 am, but we took Haley to Danni's moms first. We got there around 2:00 pm. We had great Mom talks all the way there, through the race, and all the way back. It was great to see all of our Race Families, that I haven't got to see the last couple years! We didn't have much luck at racing, but Danni and I were Hillbilly Golf champs (even with a buzz going on)! Jerry and Tim said they let us win...MEN! We had a Great time, we even had a little time to hit the Casino in Mt. Pleasant and we finally (after much searching) found Old Navy for a couple of great deals! (It's amazing how fun it is to shop at your own pace with out kids...you should try it sometime!)
I'm including some great pics and some not so great! We enjoyed our weekend w/out the kids, but we did miss them by the time it was time to come home! .....NO, I really am serious! :)
1 comment:
Great job Chantal! I love seeing all the pictures of everyone and reading your comments! Too fun! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment