My college girlfriends and I meet at the Columbus Zoo each year with all of our kids. It seems each year there is at least one new addition. This year there were 2! I think Tracy will end up being the winner of the largest family (at least for now). Tracy has Kyran, Kory, and Kruz and another "Special K" on the way. Natalie has Rachel and Trevor - what blondies they are! Trisha has been blessed with 2 boys - Tyson and Jaxon - think of all the baseball games to come! I think each year we do this get together we scare Pepper from having any kids...maybe one of these days she will surprise us with news of a Mini- Meek, but until then Aunt Pepper is the coolest!
We always have such a great time together! We really should get together more often, but it is hard with all of our busy schedules! I truly cherish everytime we get to see each other!
We always have such a great time together! We really should get together more often, but it is hard with all of our busy schedules! I truly cherish everytime we get to see each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment